Uniquely South African Pick Up Lines to Use on World Cup Visitors
The clubs, pubs, bars, shebeens, malls, fan parks and fan fests, hotels and lodges of South Africa are going to be teeming with delicious foreign delicacies visiting our shores for the first time. Surely it is the responsibility of the South African man to make them feel as welcome as possible?
Now, there is no single group of women more lovely, more gorgeous, more hot! than our very own hometown honeys, but in the event that you’d like to make an impression on a visitor or two, here’s BlaBla’s collection of uniquely South African 2010 World Cup Pick-Up lines to help break the ice:
- So, where to? (Soweto)
- Ahh. Where to? (Awetu)
- Wanna touch me on my studio?
- Your place or my revolutionary house?
- Ay! No bra?! (Ayoba!)
- Feel it. It is here!
- I’m like the Jabulani ball – I score at high altitude.
- “Ke nako”? Oh, that’s Pedi for “10 inches”.
- “Laduma”? Oh, that’s Sotho for “12 inches”.
- We African soccer players have good balls.
- My hands are itchy to handle your cups.
- Wanna see my diski dance?
- So, do you and your friend want to come make my circle beega?
Feel free to add your own to our comments below.
- Come blow my Vuvuzela? – thanks genie01 (not sure how I missed this one!)
And be sure to come back to let us know what your final score is!