Monday you seem so fine
My list of things that made the weekend fun:
- Friday night I had a ball looking at the faces of Johannesburg poppies hearing Nirvana for the first time. Walt really out did himself there.
- Liesl Graham, dear friend and amazing vocalist. She is just the coolest person ever. I love going to her gigs, they are always so much fun.
- Dave trying to dance.
- Being able to sleep late on Saturday.
- My version of Penne Napolitana. Yum.
- Jawfest! The people, the music, the venue. People: from hard core rockers to indie loving groupies, music: unplugged, venue: someone’s garden. It is a music fest held in someone’s garden with camping sites and a beer garden. Earlier this year I went to my first one, and I was informed that it would be last one. But after a lot of begging on my part, the guys that started it all did it again this weekend. Loved it.
- Paul E. Flynn.
- My new motto: “Waking up bloodied, broken and bruised is the only way of making it” my edgier version of “anything worth having, is worth fighting for”
I am going into meetings for most of the day, launching an almost awesome website (it is only temporary), looking into prices for a t-shirt line, getting suppliers for accessories and cleaning up photos that I will be selling as prints.
Busy day, but seeing Dave “dance” has motivated me for the week.