BlaBla’s Popular Posts & Site Stats: September 2010
The BlaBla Blog Top 15 Posts: September 2010
Here are the 15 most popular posts on The BlaBla Blog for the month of September 2010.
- Rosh HaShanah Wishes – L’Shanah Tovah: May Your Year Be All Apples Dipped In Honey
- Much Ado About Die Antwoord
- 12 Sexy Body Painted Soccer Babes
- Facebook Failures
- I Hate You Natalie! Okay, But What’s The Catch?
- 2010 Fifa World Cup Team Bases, Hotels & Training Venues
- Top Sing Along Songs
- Ferrari F458 Italia – McLaren & Merc Se Moer!
- Stephanie Rice Gets Stripped By A Twitter Faggot While KP Drops A Sitter
- Semi-Naked Soccer Players – Ronaldo & Drogba Strip for their Nations
- 2010 SA Blog Awards Trigger Random Acts of Bitchiness. Again.
- Shit My Dad Says Pilot Episode Trailer
- Wonderbra Goes 3D for Full-Effect Billboard Ad
- The Ultimate Facebook Fail: Sibling Revenge
- Access Number Data Type Field Sizes
In addition to the individual post visits, the sites’ Front Page (at www.blabla.co.za) receives a significant portion of each months traffic.
Why a Top 15 list? Because it’s 50% better than a boring Top 10 list of course. You can’t say that we don’t give good value here at The BlaBla Blog!
The BlaBla Blog Site Statistics: September 2010
In addition to your favourite posts for the month, our server statistics also tell us the following site data for the month:
- Number of Visits: 14,888
- Unique Visitors: 7,411
- Average per Visitor: 2.01 visits
- Number of Pages Viewed: 101,140
- Average per Visit: 6.79 pages
- Number of Hits Recorded: 370,633
- Average per Visit: 24.89 hits
Miscellaneous Traffic Statistics:
- 10.62% of visits reach the site directly, 26.60% reached us via a referring site (thank you!) and the bulk (60.19%) arrived via a search engine.
- Google Organic search results remain by far the large single source of visits, with over 56% coming via their SERPs.
- The 10 most searched for terms for the month were:
- rosh hashanah wishes (Google Web rank #4, Google SA rank #1)
- casual day 2010 (Google Web rank #2, Google SA rank #2)
- facebook failures (Google Web rank #2, Google SA rank #1)
- world cup training venues (Google Web rank #1, Google SA rank #1)
- shit my dad says trailer (Google Web rank #5, Google SA rank #1)
- i hate you natalie (Google Web rank #1, Google SA rank #1)
- best sing along songs (Google Web rank #4, Google SA rank #1)
- top sing along songs (Google Web rank #4, Google SA rank #1)
- rosh hashana wishes (can’t be found in top 50, Google recommends alternate spelling – see #1)
- ihateyounatalie (Google Web rank #3, Google SA rank #1)
- Visits were received from a total of 114 countries/territories, the top 10 of which were:
- South Africa (naturally)
- United States
- United Kingdom
- 4% of traffic is was received from mobile internet users (04 September – 04 October) using a total of 77 devices:
[Popular Posts list compiled using WordPress Stats, Visit Statistics compiled using server-based AwStats module, Traffic Statistics compiled using Google Analytics, Google Rankings via Google South Africa as at writing date, Mobile Usage statistics from PercentMobile Analytics]